Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Tokyo, Japan's Bridges: Higashi Ojima Eki Bridge over the Kyu Nakagawa (2)

March 2012 (35.690 Degrees, 139.848 Degrees) Higashi Ojima Station Bridge
Back to the Higashi Ojima Bridge/Train Station that we last visited at the start of our canoe trip on June 3rd. I was recently reading about homes and businesses crowded onto bridges, but now I can't remember where. I did find a website that addresses buildings on bridges, but it wasn't the one I was reading. Still it is an interesting website with lots of good photos of bridges carrying buildings. I don't quite get what's the advantage of putting your home or business on a bridge though.
Creative Commons License
Tokyo, Japan's Bridges: Higashi Ojima Eki Bridge over the Kyu Nakagawa (2) by Mark Yashinsky is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License.

No comments:

Post a Comment