Sunday, June 7, 2015

Los Angeles County, California Bridges: I-105/I-710 Interchange across the Los Angeles River

August 1999 (33.9103 Degrees, -118.1805 Degrees) Los Angeles River Bridges 
Continuing downstream to the big I-105 (Century Freeway)/I-710 (Long Beach Freeway) Interchange (53 2419) across the Los Angeles River.  I remember when it was built because I designed part of the I-105/I-110 interchange west of here. It took the right-of-way agents several years to acquire all the land to build a new freeway all the way across Los Angeles.

The transmission lines may be finally ending because I remember a substation at this interchange. We're still about 10 miles north of the river 's mouth at San Pedro Bay.
Creative Commons License
Los Angeles County, California Bridges: I-105/I-710 Interchange across the Los Angeles River by Mark Yashinsky is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.

No comments:

Post a Comment